Friday, November 1, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

I haven't blogged in forever and since I don't believe that the entire universe wants to know my life story, I decided to post here instead of through social media.
I have always wanted to follow the "Thirty Days of Thankfulness" trend that happens during the month of November but have never taken the time to do so. Here is my best attempt at being thankful for thirty days.

Day 1
I am thankful to have a house with a roof over my head and a furnace that warms it from top to bottom. I can't imagine living without those things or being exposed to the elements on a regular basis. I realize it is a luxury that much of the world is fortunate enough to have, but I also know there are those who do not have it. I am thankful I don't have to worry about shivering in the cold trying to keep myself and my children warm and protected.
Thank you, God, for giving us this house and for the warmth and protection it provides our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment