Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Mania

Yesterday was my brother, Jacob and his fiance, Megan's engagement party. My mom and I put it together and it turned out to be a lot of fun! About 30 people showed up and it was a great time to celebrate the two of them, their engagement and upcoming marriage.
In 5 weeks, my brother-in-law, David will marry his sweetheart Tami. I'm so excited to have another sister officially. She has been a part of the family as long as I have, but now it will be official. Can't wait to see them get hitched next month!
My good friend Dena Wise is also getting married in June! I get to be in her wedding as one of her bridesmaids. She and I were good friends in jr. high and high school as we attended the same church.
And those are only a few of the couples who are getting married this year!

On another note, my sister is flying in to Seattle on Wednesday. I can't wait to see her. The last time I did was when I was stuck in a hospital bed before Judah was born. It will be great to go out and have some fun with her AND she gets to meet Judah for the first time!

Poor Judah caught my cold that I was fighting this last week. He's got a terrible runny nose and he refuses to let me use the nasal syringe on him. He absolutely hates it and if I manage to get it in his nose (which is next to impossible) he acts like I'm trying to hurt him and cries his eyes out. I decided it's easier to just wipe his nose. I'll have to buy some kleenex for his little nosey. I hope this virus passes quickly and that he is feeling better very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment