Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wind Storm!

It's super windy tonight, as it has been for the last couple of days. The wind keeps scaring Judah in his sleep and waking him up. The poor guy!
My sister went home today. It was so great to have her home. I miss not having her around to just share life with. I'm not going to lie, I hope that one day she moves back up here. If not, well, I'll just be making many trips down to southern California.
I threw my back out somehow either last night or this morning. It hurts like hell....well, not so bad right now since I've had some ibuprofen and a few glasses of wine. I just don't know what I did to injure it and I'm hoping it feels better by the time Andrew has to go to work tomorrow.

I am very much looking forward to our trip to Hawaii. I am thinking about buying a bikini, actually. I keep getting catalogs in the mail and I just need to narrow my choices down and decide what to buy.

Also, if you are ever looking for a great Thai restaurant on the Ave, go to Thai Tom. It is soooo delicious. The absolute best Thai food I've ever eaten. It's a tiny little hole in the wall restaurant with barely any space, but the food is very delicious and I recommend that you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment