Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day



I love days like today. Gorgeous sunshine shining down, but a crispness in the air telling me that fall is near.

Andrew stayed home from work today because he wasn't feeling well this morning. I love having him home, even though he was sick. It's just nice to have him around. I kind of like this guy.

I decided to make some cinnamon streusel topped blueberry muffins this morning. They were absolutely heavenly! I've never actually made muffins before. This was my first attempt and I'm must say that I'm pretty proud of how they turned out.

I finished my show Epitafios today. It's an Argentine crime drama that aired back in 2004 in Australia. HBO Latino decided to pick it up and put in On Demand. I've been watching the first season for the last week and I really got into it. It's not as graphic or gruesome as other HBO shows, and I appreciated that. It's probably just a step up from CSI with a little more blood and more language of course (it's still HBO, after all.) It was quite the thrilling show! Season 2 is about to start up in a few weeks and I'm hoping it's just as thrilling this time around.
I loved getting a brush up on my Spanish too. The show still has English subtitles, but hearing the Spanish is what counts the most. HBO actually tried to enhance the graphic language by translating certain Spanish phrases into more colorful English. Kind of comical.

Both my boys are asleep. Judah is sleeping soundly in his crib and Drew is snoring on the couch. It's not even 9 o'clock! I can't believe he's asleep! He was watching football, so maybe that explains it.


Catch Epitafios Season 2 on HBO Latino beginning September 21st at 9pm.



Cinnamon Streusel Blueberry Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment