Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brave Little Boy

It turns out that Judah's nasty cold wasn't only a cold - it was a full blown ear infection in both ears. Poor little guy got started on his first round of antibiotics on Thursday. He had a really rough couple of days. His nose has been all kinds of congested and he has been hacking and coughing. I've felt so worried about him. He is too little to be sick like this. The meds seemed to kick in late last night and he seems to be doing a lot better. His congestion is still present, but his spirits seem to be better. What a brave little boy!
Now I am starting to feel sick. I feel a sore throat coming on. Ugh! Please no!

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I am trying to decide what exactly to do with myself. It will be kind of hard to get out and about with a sick baby. I need to see my best friend. I have something to give her and we need to talk wedding plans. I also have some errands to run and some shopping to do. There's a wedding coming up next Saturday. Black and white formal attire requested - so I'll have to make sure my outfit is compiled.

Off to bed! Here's to hoping this week is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment