Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, Judah officially has his first cold. He has been congested for the past few weeks over Christmas, but it seemed to be clearing up. Now he has a full blown nasty cough. It's bad enough when I feel sick, but to know that my poor little baby feels terrible makes me feel helpless. There isn't much I can do for him. He's too little to take any kind of medicine. I'm just trying to make him as comfortable as possible. 
Tuesday he had his 4 month check up. He did great! He passed with flying colors. He weighs 16 lbs, 9 oz. What a big boy! He's growing oh so fast! He didn't even notice the first shot, then screamed for about 5 seconds after the second shot. So brave! His doctor said not to start solids until he is 5 months old. This means we hold off on the rice cereal for a couple more weeks. I was getting so excited to get him started on it, but we can wait a little longer.
The only problem Judah has is that he probably isn't getting quite enough tummy time. His head is a little bit flat in one spot so I've been doing my best to keep him off his back and on his tummy or sitting up. No flat heads here!
Andrew and I discovered today that if we had waited until now, we could have purchased a lot more house for our money. It's very frustrating to know that our house is only sinking in value. By the time we are ready to move, it may be pretty worthless and we won't get anywhere near what we paid for it. Such is life!
Another frustration - our homeowners association! We pay over $200 a month to these idiots and I don't know where the money goes! I feel they just throw it away! While we had the snow here, they didn't even have the decency to hire someone to shovel the sidewalks or clear a path to the street. What are we paying these people for? Andrew and I went through the list of things our money goes toward and it all sounds bogus! I can't wait until we are no longer tied to this stupid association. It's a scam to make money anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment