Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful Day!

I am headed over to my mom's house to spend the day outside in her garden. I don't think it's going to be quite as warm as it was yesterday, but none the less, the sun is shining and that is all that matters to me.
Judah and I went to Mill Creek Town Center yesterday to walk around and enjoy the weather. He loved being outside too. I let him have bare feet since it really seemed too warm for him to be wearing shoes and socks. It was too cute!
Rachel's wedding on Friday was amazing. I didn't know I would be so emotional over her wedding day! She was so stunningly gorgeous - the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Just breath taking! I felt so honored to be a part of her day and to stand by her side while she said her vows.
I have to say that I gave a pretty kick ass speech too. I made everyone cry, including many different men who told me so afterward. I blew the best men out of the water! They went up to Adam afterward and apologized for not giving a better speech. Pretty good for someone who gets realllly nervous talking in front of crowds!
I love my best friend and I am so happy for her. I can't wait to see her when she gets back from Cabo!

Well, my bean is awake from his nap so we are headed off to Grandma's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment