Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend, Rachel Godwin, is getting married tomorrow! I get to be her maid (or rather matron) of honor too. It is so surreal to think that her and Adam will be husband and wife by this time tomorrow. They will be whisked away to their honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas.
Wow! My best friend! It's crazy! She is the first of any of my close friends to get married and this is the first wedding I get to be in. I just can't believe it's already time! I hope and pray for the best for their marriage. Tomorrow is going to be a truly unforgettable day.

On a different note, my husband is the best! He's been on extra dad duty lately since I've had to do a lot of running around with Rachel for the wedding and for different parties and get togethers. Tonight he made me cookies! They are amazing too. I told him they taste better than any old batch of cookies I've ever made! He disagreed of course. He gets to be Mr. Mom tomorrow while I'm with Rachel all day.

With that said, I think that I fall more and more in love with my little boy every single day. He is such a priceless treasure to me. He is the most precious thing in my life and I would do absolutely anything for him. He is so sweet and I just love the personality that he is developing. He knows how to be silly and laugh with me and knows how to act in response to be me being goofy with him. He makes me laugh so much! Just like his daddy. I love watching his reaction to different things in his surroundings. It is so amazing to see the world through his innocent eyes.
I just want to be the best mom that I can possibly be for him.

Well I have a big day tomorrow, so I should get to sleeping! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment